Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Couldn't Think of a Title

It has been two weeks since my last update and everything has been good except my vpp count. I'm going to be a bit busy this month with moving out and buying the necessary things for my apartment, as well as other personal matters. My vpp will suffer, but I will have to see if I can still somehow pull back to pace, which is definitely possible or if that workload will carry on to March when life is less busy. This month I started out terrible profit wise continuing the trend of latter January. As you can see from the graph below, I was down 3k at one point, but there was hope. The poker gods had answered my prayers in the last week or so and provided me with a heater to pull it back up.



Yesterday Valentine's dinner with my girlfriend was pretty good and it was what I expected. We didn't eat in the city and I chose a place somewhat more local to us and it turned out great. The decor was nice; it was romantic and everything. Most importantly, the food was really good. Not going to post all the pictures, but here are like two. Note: I'm really bad with the camera.




Ok so I'm hoping to catch up within my next blog post, good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment