Sunday, December 26, 2010

Closing it Down!

December is winding down and the new year is on the horizon. I am in full anticipation for this upcoming year and it will be probably one of the most important in my life. This is mainly because of my goal of achieving Supernova Elite. I never really set goals in my life; sure i do have many goals in my life, but there more futuristic oriented. This goal of Supernova Elite will be in the present and it is entirely in my own hands to achieve. I'll make a later blog post of what other things I want to accomplish this upcoming year.

So, back to the VPP goal of December. I'm currently around 55k vpps, so I'll need 15k more to finish this. I think I'll make it in the next few days and I would of achieved 300k vpps for the year (I know, seems miniscule to the required 1 million vpps for SNE). Still, I will be proud, since I originally set this goal somewhere around summer, not knowing if I will actually of achieved it because I was burnt out of poker at that time and my volume lacked. Hopefully everything goes well these upcoming days!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment