Friday, December 31, 2010

300K and 2011 Goals

Woot! Finally hit the mark! I'm proud I reached it because in the earlier portion of the month, my classes effected my volume so, I had to put pretty big volume in the home stretch; yeah the grinding was good. I think this will help because this month was a teaser to prepare for the SNE chase. It gave me a good foundation of putting long hours and honestly, it was not so bad.

Ok, new year is upon us and I'm really excited! Here our my goals for 2011.

1) Obtain Supernova Elite (Quite the obvious one)

2) Maintain a 1+bb per 100 hands winrate. (I'm not just satisfied with a breakeven year, I want to improve as a player and show more of a profit! And this seems harder than it is, games get more difficult each year and winning 1+bb per 100 hands in a year with that massive volume is another feat itself.)

3) Save money! (I like to spend money and it's a fact, but at some point, I have to save. I don't want poker to be my only option in the future; I want to expand to other ventures as well, for example investments, businesses etc... Plus, I don't know how long online poker will be here, so time to play it safe!)

4) Exercise and lose my belly. Nope, I'm nowhere near fat, just been gaining weight around that area :(

5) Be a better boyfriend, son, brother etc... (Maybe one of the most important goals next to SNE, I guess it's self-explanatory)


And I'll be sure to update and post about my SNE chase and some other ramblings next year! I'm sure maybe it will inspire at least one person in the world because reading other blogs has gave me so much motivation. See you next year!



My new avatar at PS for 2011!

2 comments: