Sunday, January 16, 2011

Even More Swongs

Week 2 of the SNE chase is in the books and I am at 40k vpps. I'm going to put a session in later in the day and I should be then either back on pace or half a day behind pace (depends on how much I decide to play). I wasn't able to get ahead of pace this week because I'm planning to move out on the 1st! I'm very excited about this; it gives me a chance to be more independent. But, also it adds more responsibility and pressure with bills to pay now. I'll probably post pictures of the apartment once it is furnished and stuff.

Well back to poker, I suffered more swings and as you can see below when I was at my peak money wise, I received the doomswitch. I won't complain, but really it was the runbad; the usual beats etc... During that stretch, it seemed forever and I did lose some confidence, but I took everything into perspective. I knew I was a winner (very marginal winner lol) at the 200NL FR games and that I would climb out of this. I did end up climbing out of it for now, but there is still another two weeks in January and another 11 months to go. I'm not sure how I'm going to run in the future and this setback could be a blessing in disguise in preparing me mentally in what is ahead.



This was basically my face when the downswing was happening.




Oh one last thing to note, for anyone following this blog, THANK YOU! I really do appreciate the support and if any followers or lurkers have their own blogs, post it here and I'll make sure to follow! Maybe once I reach like 10 followers or some set number, I'll hold a draw and buy that lucky winner into the Sunday Million.

3 comments:

  1. I've never clicked the follow blog button before because I'm just lazy and I don't know what happens. I just want to say that your blog has been favorited and you can check out my blog by clicking my name. I haven't had any quality poker posts in a while and am seemingly falling in love with sportsbetting. You follow the nfl? I'm probably going to post more next fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st time reading your blog and I like it. Good luck to your SNE chase :) I'm playing 25nl FR and chasing 200K VPP, hope I can learn something from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajaja, hopefully i am not the reason for teh swoooooongs.
    gl buddy

    ReplyDelete