Sunday, January 9, 2011

updates, updates

As of right now I am about 20k vpps in the SuperNova Elite chase. I'm actually a day behind, but it's no biggie, I will make it up in the following days. I know it's important to always stay ahead of pace and it's one of the most frequently given tips from past SNE achievers. I promise I'll be back on pace!

So far, the chase has been good. I think one of the hardest things that I see right now and into the future is playing your best game when running bad. It's just very difficult in general and I have to, have to minimize my losses when it comes to variance. Even though, I am only a week into this run, I can't emphasize enough to try and not spew money in certain spots because it does add up over the course of these million hands. Let's see if I can hold on to this notion and see how my yearly profits would be.

Also, I underestimated the swongs involved in the SNE chase :(



It is so important I stay positive in profits this entire way because it gives me confidence in making the right decisions. Oh yeah, I have to e-mail PS for a avatar change, been procrastinating on that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment