Friday, March 25, 2011

state of the games &

It has been well over a month since the Pokerstars Ring Game changes (FEB 10) and though this maybe won't be the most accurate assessment of the games, I feel since the changes, the games have been better. There is a mix opinion of this and I notice on the 2P2 Pokerstars Regular thread that it's really split in between the middle of this debate. Generally, I would think the poker community leans towards the assessment of the games improving since the changes. However, some really well respected big winners at SSFR think otherwise.

Sometimes Pokerstars fall under huge critique from the whole poker community especially in this last year with not many promotions and questionable changes made in the gameplay. But, recently Pokerstars has been making fantastic progress in my opinion and I must give kudos to them. Listening to the community for the ring game changes, having more promotions like the introduction of Home Games, which is surprisingly bringing more casual players in the game and few days ago, the announcement of the 60 Billion Hand Promotion. To be honest, I am actually surprised they are doing this and I hope I actually hit a milestone!

VPP count : 208K

Also, sitting out on the next big blind is the nuts.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I think. 100NL has been good. I have lots of hilarious hands of fish just donating to me. Ofcourse there are times of the day when the tables are really dry.... then I become the donating fish, lol.

    What are you playing now?

    I'm going to give 200NL FR a try April 1st, hoping the games are a bit better there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey krissy, I'm still playing 200NL FR and yeah I think games have improved since you played there. Like you said, tables can sometimes be dry but try to table select and waitlist the tables and they should be better from what you were used to last year.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete