Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marching Down

I'm not really sure what to write without this becoming a massive whine post. March was really frustrating to say the least and I think for like the second or third time in my poker career, this was a losing month for me at the cash tables. Thankfully for RB and bonuses, I profited, but in no way am I happy about it. I set goals for myself in the beginning of the year and I didn't want to have one losing month at the tables. There was nothing I can do to climb out of this downer and I tried.



If I posted a EV graph, I guess I have to post it from now on when I do run good :)

Yeah I think at one point I was to 20 BI's below EV and from my older posts, I always reiterate that EV isn't always a true indication of what is really "happening." So yes, there is definitely some tilt and spew in the graph, on the other hand there are also major coolers etc...


Ok so this is in my opinion, my most dreaded portion of the post when I actually discuss my monthly profits, since I didn't have that good of a month.

Cash:-3600 (1200 of it is from 400NL)
Tourneys: -600 (includes a stake to a friend for Sunday Million)
Bonuses/Milestones: +6600

Totals: +2400

So basically, I am back where I started. A bad BE player.

2 comments: