Thursday, April 21, 2011

Plans

It took me some time to digest what has truly happened this last week or so. I'm not sure what the best word is to describe my emotions about "Black Friday." I am just really disappointed that I would not be achieving SNE this year. However, I will remain optimistic and yes, there is a reason for the optimism. For one, Pokerstars and Full Tilt has made a agreement with the DoJ to return the player funds ASAP. With so much uncertainty of whether we will ever see our funds again, this is truly a blessing.

Let's just hope this is just a setback for online poker and that this will be a push for regulation in the game we love and hate.

So, what our my plans now? Unfortunately I cannot play live until next month when I turn 21, so in the meantime I will be praying I can get my funds ASAP and chilling in my apartment. If I happen to receive my funds before my birthday (May 26), I'll most likely be planning a trip to Vegas to play in the Deep Stack Extravaganza Series at the Venetian. I'll play in a couple of their lowest events ($340) and grind some cash during my time there.


No comments:

Post a Comment